July 27, 2018
We are seeking an outstanding individual to fill the position of Data Analyst based in Huntsville, AL. This position will provide support to the business units by analyzing data and will report to the Group IT Director.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes
- Educated to degree level in a Business or Computer related discipline.
- Minimum of five years in a commercial environment with significant exposure to data analysis and reporting
- Strong knowledge of database concepts; data modelling, database design and development, optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to design and create QlikView dashboards to present complex data in creative, meaningful, and understandable ways
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of key business concepts
- Knowledge of statistics and statistical analysis techniques
- Some programming knowledge and experience preferred
The following duties will vary according to the needs of the department. Normal duties will include:
- Provide support to Aviagen business units by creating data analysis tools based on several major IT systems.
- Will provide internal business units with visibility of major KPIs based on data extracted from several major systems in use at Aviagen. Will create analysis tools based on this data.
- Interpret and analyze data based upon statistical techniques
- Liaise with internal consumers of analyses in designing dashboards and reports to meet reporting and analysis needs.
If you are interested in applying for the job, submit a current resume to email@example.com.
Deadline: July 27, 2018