Vaccination Crew Supervisor
April 27, 2018
We are seeking an outstanding individual to fill the position of Vaccination Crew Supervisor. This individual will assist in the organizing and managing of all aspects of the vaccination department. This includes personnel and scheduling of all crew activities. They will also be responsible for maintaining the ISO quality management system within the vaccination department. This position will report directly to the Oklahoma production manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred
- Basic computer skills in Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and able to obtain a health card
- Experience in vaccinations and pullet moves would be a plus
- Must be organized with the ability to work and communicate well with others
- Must be able to prepare work schedules and able to adjust to sudden changes in organizing work loads
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Able to manage a crew with high efficiency and high quality standards
The following duties will vary according to the needs of the department. Normal duties will include:
- Enforcing ISO, bio-security, and safety
- Must be able to work flexible hours and be on call 24/7
- Physically demanding work environment
- Overseeing all aspects of the vaccinations, moves, spikes, switch mates, etc.
- Employee training, crew scheduling and employee performance appraisals, and other personnel issues
- Crew building and vehicle maintenance and repair
- Performing other duties and special projects as necessary (for example: hauling shavings, culls, partitions, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.