To subscribe to a feed in one of the readers shown below, select the button for your reader. If you use a different reader, select the XML button below and then copy or drag the URL from your browser's address bar to your news reader.
RSS and How to Use It
- What is RSS? RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication.
- What is an RSS feed? An RSS feed is a subscription to updates from a web site or page. Technically, a feed is an XML file on a web site that lists the latest headlines in a specially coded format for use by RSS readers.
- How do I read an RSS feed? You need software on your computer (an RSS reader) or access to a web site that offers reader functionality. You will need to "subscribe" to an RSS feed in order to read it.
- How do I subscribe to an RSS feed?
- choose an RSS feed link
- right-click option Copy Shortcut (Internet Explorer) or Copy Link Location (Firefox)
- paste URL into your RSS reader
- for users of web-based services like My Yahoo, Google, and Bloglines, click the appropriate button (if provided) to add the feed to your account
- How do I know if an RSS feed is available on aviagen.com? Aviagen displays the RSS feed logo on the bottom of each page. This link will take you to the Aviagen RSS Feeds page where you can subscribe to any feeds available.
Aviagen provides RSS feeds as a free service for any individual for information purposes only. Use is restricted to non-commercial purposes only. Aviagen does not endorse any specific RSS reader or other third party application. Aviagen reserves the right to discontinue this service at any time and further reserves the right to request the immediate cessation of any specific use of its RSS service. By accessing Aviagen’s RSS feeds, you are indicating your understanding and agreement with the terms and conditions in this paragraph.
News feeds for news items, the technical library, videos, education and events are available for the entire Aviagen broiler breed section or for each brand listed below.