Welcome to the Aviagen Tech Center This technical library contains materials developed by Aviagen to help our customers profitably manage their operations to produce high-performance chickens through sound flock management programs.
To search the Tech Center, use the module to the right. To narrow your search results, use the drop-down menus on the module.
All documents are available in English; however, not all documents are available in all languages.
Aviagen Hatchery Tips
Introducing the Aviagen Hatchery Tips: a series of simple and straightforward
tips written just for you by the hatchery specialists at Aviagen and designed
to help you improve efficiency and performance in your operations. It's easy to
contact our hatchery specialists or request technical information.
Broiler Breeder Technical Documents
Recent Technical Documents
- Arbor Acres Service Bulletin: Feeding the Modern Breeder – A Holistic Approach
- IR Be Smart: Feeding the Modern Broiler Breeder – A Holistic Approach
- Ross Tech Notes: Feeding the Modern Broiler Breeder – A Holistic Approach
- Yield Plus Male Standards - Imperial
- Yield Plus Male Standards – Metric
Management Advice – Broilers
- Arbor Acres Broiler Manual
- Indian River Broiler Manual
- Ross Broiler Manual (imperial)
- Ross Broiler Manual (metric)
- Managing the Rowan Ranger
Management Advice - Parent Stock
Many documents of the Tech Center are in PDF format.. Download the free Adobe Reader »